Date: January 14-15th, 2017
Format:Gaining Grounds 2016 rules will be used unless they publish 2017 rules more than 30 days before the event, with the exceptions noted below.
Game Size: All games are 50ss.
Faction: You must use the same faction for all your games.
Painting: Models should be fully painted and based with a three colour minimum.
- Each game played with one or more unpainted models (including summoned models) will incur a -1TP penalty (to a minimum of 0TP).
Proxies: Proxies are allowed, as long as the model looks like what it represents. Please allow the organiser to verify your Proxy is permissible at the start of the event. You cannot use a Malifaux model to represent another Malifaux model, except where allowed by Gaining Grounds.
|9:30 – 10:00||Sign in/Set up|
|10:00 – 12:20||Game 1||2h20m|
|12:20 – 1:30||Lunch||50m|
|1:30 – 3:50||Game 2||2h20m|
|3:50 – 4:00||Break||10m|
|4:00 – 6:20||Game 3||2h20m|
|10:00 – 12:20||Game 4||2h20m|
|12:20 – 1:30||Lunch|
|1:30 – 3:50||Game 5||2h20m|
|3:50 – 4:30||Results / Awards / Raffle|
Awards will go to:
- Best Gunslinger (highest TP as per Gaining Grounds),
- Best Storyteller (highest Sportsmanship score),
- Best in Show (highest Painting score),
- and the Wooden Spoon (lowest TP)
DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST THE PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED AND THE FREE CRUISE TICKET IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT.